Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Sweet camera on ebay (not mine)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jukkasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm maybe some kind of "Bauer man", cause I own both Bauer S 709 XL and 715 XL and also Bauer Royal 10 E Macro! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I like them very much. Nowadays when cameras are cheap, just buy them all (I'll buy also A 512, when I'll find the right one)!

    For example I bought that Royal 10 E Macro from ebay.de two weeks ago at price 9.0 Euro (9 USD)!!

    Seller said that there is some kind dirty inside of lens, the price was so low cause of this lens problem.

    Anyway I bought it and when it came to Finland, I noticed, I have to open the lens and try to clean it.

    It took me about 15 minutes to open the lens, to clean it and put things together and that's it!

    Camera is again like new and costed me nothing.

    With same method I both also Revue TM8 (that little nice Eumig camera) at price 5 Euro (5 USD).

    About this noise thing, I have seen many sound striped films (films, not tranfered videos) shot with 709 XL/715 XL and Canon 1014 XL-S and there weren't any problems with camera noise.

    I transfered one sound striped film, which was shot with basic Sankyo sound camera, no camera noise at sound track either, only normal analog distortion, tape hiss etc.

    Here is my own wild synch test during last Summer with my Bauer 715 XL:

    http://www.sorb-i-tol.com/wildsync.mpg

    Camera was about 4 meter away from target, let me know, if you hear any camera rolling noises, I don't hear it. OK, this isn't the best example (cause of wind), but anyway you can make it, not just with Nizos.

    Bauer cameras are also totally solid ones, I have put my 719 to outside of our house shooting time lapse during last Winter (-20 degrees). The camera was there about 7 hours (interval was 1 frame per minute) and no problem. I also shot time lapse with same interval (outside of our house, degrees from -1 to + 20) 24 hours without any problems.

    If you want to know the image quality of Bauer 709, here is one mpg-file:

    http://www.sorb-i-tol.com/lapset.mpg


    Regards

    Jukka Sillanpaa
    http://www.sorb-i-tol.com/transfer8mm.html

  2. #12
    Inactive Member marctronixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    n/m...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2004 10:27 AM: Message edited by: marctronixx ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •